A superb quality alkyd enamel that lasts for years indoors or out. Recommended for use on primed wood and metal surfaces.
Features excellent application properties, quick dry, and durability. The low odour characteristics result in more pleasant interior application. Formulated without lead.
- Has superb levelling and hiding qualities.
- Excellent sag resistance.
- Hard wearing, durable, weather resistant.
- Low odour during application.
- Use on exterior and interior surfaces.
- Elegant satin finish.
- Suitable for high use or commercial areas.
Colors: White, black and over 3.500 tinted colors are available from the Moor-O-Matic Color System.
Toxicity: Formulated without lead or mercury.
Gloss Level: 25 — 30 at 60 degree viewing angle.
Packaging and Storage
Sizes: 0,75litre, 1litre, 2.5litres, 3litres
Flash Point: 44OC (Abel)
Storage: PAINTS, flammable liquid