Semi-gloss Enamel is an alkyd finish that needs no primer on new or previously painted structural steel, aluminium and other metal surfaces.
Non-toxic inhibitive pigments protect metal against rust and corrosion while outstanding film adhesion seals out harmful moisture. It serves as both an excellent shop or field primer, providing a firm foundation for other paints, or as a durable topcoat. Two coats of DTM result is an impervious finish that withstands a wide range of weather and exposure conditions. Formulated without lead or chromium.
- Excellent levelling and hiding.
- Rust-inhibiting primer topcoat in one paint.
- Durable semi-gloss finish.
- Industrial maintenance grade performance.
- Suitable for high use or commercial areas.
Colors: White, and black.
Toxicity: Formulated without lead or mercury.
Gloss Level: Semi-gloss.
Packaging and Storage
Sizes : 0,75litre, 2.5litres
Flash Point: 44OC (Abel)
Storage: PAINTS, flammable liquid